If you enjoy outdoor spaces year long, you will love this 4bd, 2 story home on Goat Trail Lp Rd. Expansive backyard covered deck with lights, fan, built-in hot tub and seating. Private, terraced backyard with patio firepit. Oversized covered entry porch as well. Newer exterior paint & garage doors. One-year-old central a/c. Beautifully updated chef's kitchen; gas range; SS appliances. Family Rm with gas fireplace; formal dining & living rooms. New laminate & hardwood flooring. Oversized primary bdrm with ensuite and walk-in closet. Updated upper hall bath & utility rooms. Japanese Gulch around the corner; Mukilteo Beach, Lighthouse Park and Old Town minutes away. Blocks to Elem and Middle Schools.
- Interior:Forced Air, Central A/C, Ceramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Laminate Hardwood, Bath Off Primary, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Sto
Heating & Cooling
- Heating:Central A/C, Forced Air
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:2
- Half Baths:1
- Lot description:Curbs, Paved, Sidewalk
- Exterior features:Cabana/Gazebo, Cable TV, Deck, Fenced-Fully, Gas Available, High Speed Internet, Hot Tub/Spa, Patio
- Exterior materials:Stone, Wood, Wood Products
- Square Feet:2313
- Garage spaces:2
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Style:12 - 2 Story
- Year built:1987
- Foundation:Poured Concrete
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Sewer Connected
- Utility source:Public
- Utility features:Cable Connected, High Speed Internet, Natural Gas Available, Sewer Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Common Area Maintenance
Community and Neighborhood Details
- Subdivision:Goat Trail
- School district:Mukilteo
- Elementary School:Mukilteo Elem
- Middle School:Olympic View Mid
- High School:Kamiak High
- Original List Price:$899, 950
- Hoa fees:11
- MLS #:1866615
- Buyer Agency Compensation:2.5
- Annual Taxes:$4, 996
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Listing Agent: Melody Oxley (#NWM44194)
Listing Office: R1 Washington (#NWM6384)
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!