The wait is over! Your dream property has arrived! This beautifully updated farmhouse craftsman sitting on 2.5 acres is now available for all your needs and wants. Did someone say Equestrian Property? Goats, chickens, sheep, etc? This just maybe be the property for you! Inside you will find new LVP flooring throughout, white shaker cabinets w/ black accent hardware, quartz countertops, 3 bedrooms each with their own walking closets, and Master on the main. Walk through the kitchen with island and dry bar to your french doors onto your large patio deck for all your entertaining needs. There you will find your garage/shop just under 1700 total sq ft! Come and see this property today and let your imagination run wild.
- Interior:Bath Off Primary, Dining Room, French Doors, Walk-In Closet(s), Water Heater
Heating & Cooling
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:2
- Half Baths:1
- View:Mountain(s), Territorial
- Lot description:Dead End Street, Open Space, Paved, Value In Land
- Exterior features:Barn, Deck, Fenced-Partially, Outbuildings, RV Parking, Shop
- Exterior materials:Cement Planked
- Square Feet:2062
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Style:12 - 2 Story
- Year built:1907
- Foundation:Block, Poured Concrete
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Septic Tank
- Utility source:Public
- Utility features:Septic System, Electricity Available
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:Franklin Pierce
- Original List Price:$699, 999
- MLS #:1866867
- Buyer Agency Compensation:2.5
- Annual Taxes:$5, 287
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Listing Agent: Joshua Walden (#NWM123896)
Listing Office: COMPASS (#NWM6652)
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!