HUGE PRICE REDUCTION! This little gem sits on 3.67 acres just 5 mins to DT Bothell and Juanita. There is currently a house on the property 3160 square feet with 5 beds/3 baths with a well/electricity/and gas at the road/Easement. This picturesque property has potential 7 lots (buyer to verify) at R9600 square feet including set backs (Buyer to verify). Homes selling for $1.5-$2.5 mil around the property. No studies or reports have been done.
- Lot description:Open Space, Paved, Secluded
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Style:41 - Res-Over 1 Acre
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:In Street, On Property
- Utility source:Available, In Street, On Property
- Utility features:Community, Natural Gas Available, Electricity Connected, Septic Design Installed
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:Northshore
- Elementary School:Shelton View Elem
- Middle School:Northshore Middle School
- High School:Inglemoor Hs
- Original List Price:$4, 025, 000
- Days on Market (Cumulative):390
- Buying Agency Compensation:2.5%
- Taxes annual:$8, 826
- MLS #:1919829
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: . Source: NWMLS
Listing Agent: Rosita Wischmeyer (#NWM57213)
Listing Office: Kelly Right RE of Seattle LLC (#NWM2821)
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!