Completely updated 3 bed, 2 bath home in sought after location. Newer roof, solar panels, interior/exterior paint, carpet, bamboo floors & kitchen counters. Fully fenced, private backyard w/ deck, 2 outbuildings, fire pit and large garden area. One outbuilding to hold all of your tools and lawn equipment. The other is finished with power, ideal for a home office or hobby room. Garage has been converted to additional living space but can easily be changed back to covered parking. Mature landscaping and additional RV parking make this a must see!
- Interior:Ductless HP-Mini Split, Wall to Wall Carpet, Bamboo/Cork, Bath Off Primary, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Roo
Heating & Cooling
- Heating:Ductless HP-Mini Split, Insert
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:2
- View:Mountain(s), Territorial
- Lot description:Cul-De-Sac, Curbs, Open Space, Sidewalk
- Exterior features:Cable TV, Deck, Fenced-Fully, Outbuildings, Propane, RV Parking
- Exterior materials:Cement Planked, Stone, Wood
- Square Feet:1104
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Style:10 - 1 Story
- Year built:1992
- Foundation:Poured Concrete
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Sewer Connected
- Utility source:Public
- Utility features:Cable Connected, Propane, Sewer Connected, Electricity Available, Propane
Community and Neighborhood Details
- Subdivision:In Town - Granite Falls
- School district:Granite Falls
- Elementary School:Buyer To Verify
- Middle School:Granite Falls Mid
- High School:Granite Falls High
- Original List Price:$474, 000
- MLS #:1864796
- Buyer Agency Compensation:1%
- Annual Taxes:$3, 191
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Listing Agent: Shana Hoople (#NWM88848)
Listing Office: Granite Falls Premier RE (#NWM1783)
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!