Welcome home to this beautifully maintained town home in the Award Winning High Point Neighborhood. Sit back & relax on the charming covered front porch that is situated on a quiet tree lined street. Step inside and enjoy 10 ft ceilings, hardwood floors, and a gas fireplace. Modern kitchen w/ granite countertops, stainless-steel appliances & gas cooktop. The living/dining area opens to the fully fenced back yard and patio. The laundry room is conveniently located on the 2nd floor near bedrooms & includes a full sized washer & dryer. Detached 1-car garage and plenty of guest parking in front. Steps away from High Point Commons Park, playground & P-Patch. HOA covers siding, roof and decks making this a low maintenance, move-in ready home!
- Interior:Tankless Water Heater, Ceramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Laminate, Bath Off Primary, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Window,
Heating & Cooling
- Heating:Radiant, Tankless Water Heater, Wall
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:2
- Half Baths:1
- Lot description:Alley, Curbs, Paved, Sidewalk
- Exterior features:Cable TV, Deck, Fenced-Fully, Gas Available, High Speed Internet, Patio
- Exterior materials:Cement Planked, Wood Products
- Square Feet:1860
- Garage spaces:1
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Style:32 - Townhouse
- Year built:2007
- Foundation:Poured Concrete
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Sewer Connected
- Utility source:Public
- Utility features:Cable Connected, High Speed Internet, Natural Gas Available, Sewer Connected, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Connected, Comm
Community and Neighborhood Details
- Subdivision:High Point
- School district:Seattle
- Elementary School:West Seattle
- Middle School:Denny Mid
- High School:Sealth High
- Original List Price:$699, 995
- Hoa fees:226
- MLS #:1857899
- Buyer Agency Compensation:3%
- Annual Taxes:$5, 068
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Listing Agent: Sarah Spring Everett (#NWM94940)
Listing Office: North Pacific Properties (#NWM1765)
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!