Beautiful turn-key home on a quiet street with panoramic city skyline to Mt Rainier views! This completely updated 4 bed / 2.25 bath charmer lives large with versatile spaces and modern touches including dramatic vaulted ceilings, skylights, an entertainment deck, chef’s kitchen, mini-split A/C, renovated baths & a gorgeous main-floor primary suite. The daylight lower-level features a generous rec room, 2nd kitchen, two large bedrooms, full bath and garage, providing great flexibility for a MIL/ADU set up if desired. Fully-fenced with a big backyard for play and easy-care landscaping in the front. Enjoy coffee watching the sun rise over the Cascades and the twinkle of the downtown lights over dinner. Ideal West Seattle location near it all!
- Interior:High Efficiency - 90%+, Ductless HP-Mini Split, Forced Air, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate, Wall to Wall Carpet, Second Kitche
Heating & Cooling
- Heating:90%+ High Efficiency, Ductless HP-Mini Split, Forced Air
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:1
- Half Baths:1
- 3/4 Baths:1
- View:Bay, City, Mountain(s)
- Lot description:Alley, Curbs, Paved, Sidewalk
- Exterior features:Deck, Fenced-Fully, Gas Available
- Exterior materials:Wood
- Square Feet:2072
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Style:16 - 1 Story w/Bsmnt.
- Basement:Daylight, Finished
- Year built:1924
- Foundation:Poured Concrete
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Sewer Connected
- Utility source:Public
- Utility features:Natural Gas Available, Sewer Connected, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Connected
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:Seattle
- Elementary School:Lafayette
- Middle School:Madison Mid
- High School:West Seattle High
- Original List Price:$975, 000
- MLS #:1871073
- Buyer Agency Compensation:3
- Annual Taxes:$7, 902
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Listing Agent: Scott Monroe (#NWM37085)
Listing Office: Windermere West Metro (#NWM1401)
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!