Welcome to paradise. Situated on private and secluded grounds this lovely home is designed for easy and comfortable living & is sure to please. Upon entering you will find an elegant stairway that sets the stage for all this home has to offer. You’ll love the spacious and impressive chef’s kitchen with new granite counters. Adjoining dining and family room with slider that opens to the great outdoors. Inviting master with private ensuite bath. Two perfectly sized guest bedrooms and a den/office that makes working from home a delight. Rest easy with a morning cup of coffee on the country style front porch. Brand new roof! Prime location, close to Hwy 16, Southworth ferry all amenities.
- Interior:Forced Air, Ceramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Bath Off Primary, Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, French Doors, Jetted Tub
Heating & Cooling
- Heating:Forced Air, High Efficiency (Unspecified)
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:2
- Half Baths:1
- Lot description:Corner Lot, Paved
- Exterior features:Cable TV, Deck, Propane
- Exterior materials:Wood Products
- Square Feet:2879
- Garage spaces:2
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Style:12 - 2 Story
- Year built:1995
- Foundation:Poured Concrete
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Septic Tank
- Utility source:Individual Well
- Utility features:Cable Connected, Propane, Septic System, Electricity Available, Propane, Individual Well
Community and Neighborhood Details
- Subdivision:Port Orchard
- School district:South Kitsap
- Original List Price:$749, 000
- MLS #:1893508
- Annual Taxes:$4, 530
- Buyer Agency Compensation:2.5
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: . Source: NWMLS
Listing Agent: Anne Watkins (#NWM109474)
Listing Office: Morrison House Sotheby's Intl (#NWM362)
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!