Magnificent waterfront estate! 275+/- feet of extraordinary, level waterfront. Gorgeous Mt. Rainier views! Meticulous craftsmanship & unmatched quality throughout. Stunning great-room with lake views & 5 sets of French doors. 2 Chef’s kitchens + butlers pantry. Lavish primary suite, 2 offices, movie theatre, billiards room, full bar, wine cellar. En suite bedrooms, one with kitchenette & separate entrance. Fantastic sports pavilion; indoor basketball/racquetball court, weight room, sauna, spa & kitchen. Professional tennis court. 8-car fully finished garage. Shy 2 acres of luscious grounds; water features, fruit & vegetable gardens, putting green & sand trap. Substantial year-round moorage accommodates 2 yachts. Resort living at its finest.
- Interior:Central A/C, Forced Air, HEPA Air Filtration, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet, Second Kitchen, Second Primary
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:4
- Half Baths:3
- 3/4 Baths:4
- View:Lake, Mountain(s), Territorial
- Lot description:Dead End Street, Paved
- Exterior features:Athletic Court, Cabana/Gazebo, Cable TV, Deck, Dock, Fenced-Partially, Gas Available, Gated Entry, High Speed Internet, Hot Tub/Spa, Irrig
- Exterior materials:Brick, Stucco
- Square Feet:14940
- Garage spaces:8
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Style:18 - 2 Stories w/Bsmnt
- Year built:1996
- Foundation:Post & Pillar, Poured Concrete, Tie Down
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Sewer Connected
- Utility source:Public
Community and Neighborhood Details
- Subdivision:East Mercer
- School district:Mercer Island
- Elementary School:Buyer To Verify
- Middle School:Islander Mid
- High School:Mercer Isl High
- Original List Price:$16, 900, 000
- Days on Market (Cumulative):558
- Buying Agency Compensation:1.75%
- Taxes annual:$126, 492
- MLS #:1893616
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: . Source: NWMLS
Listing Agent: Christi Clark (#NWM33850)
Listing Office: Coldwell Banker Bain (#NWM5080)
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!