Beautiful 2800 sq ft territorial view home on nearly 2 acres close to the Academy, HWY 18, 167 & I-5: providing quick access to Seattle & Tacoma. Open concept living, dining & kitchen w/real Brazilian cherry floors, outstanding natural light! Kitchen has real soft-close cherry cabinetry, custom granite countertops & comes w/matching stainless steel GE appliances. Upstairs has a king size Primary bedroom w/walk-in closet & a private bathroom w/custom tile walk-in shower for two! 2nd upstairs bedroom & full bath. Lower level has new carpet, 3 bedrooms, rec room & 3/4 bathroom. Laundry room up & down! New septic system, roof & custom vinyl windows throughout. Electric car charge, fruit trees, spectacular sunsets, a country paradise!
- Interior:Forced Air, Wall to Wall Carpet, Bath Off Primary, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, Walk-In Closet(s), Wat
Heating & Cooling
- Heating:Forced Air
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:1
- 3/4 Baths:2
- View:Mountain(s), Territorial
- Lot description:Dead End Street
- Exterior features:Cable TV, Electric Car Charging, High Speed Internet, RV Parking
- Exterior materials:Wood Products
- Square Feet:2830
- Garage spaces:2
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Style:16 - 1 Story w/Bsmnt.
- Year built:1975
- Foundation:Poured Concrete
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Septic Tank
- Utility source:Community, See Remarks
- Utility features:Cable Connected, High Speed Internet, Septic System, Electricity Available
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:Auburn
- Elementary School:Chinook Elem
- Middle School:Olympic Mid
- High School:Auburn Snr High
- Original List Price:$775, 000
- MLS #:1852717
- Buyer Agency Compensation:2.5
- Annual Taxes:$5, 615
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Listing Agent: Jim Rockwell (#NWM7459)
Listing Office: Rockwell Realty LLC (#NWM5671)
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!