Awesome 5800 Sq. Ft. Estate On 3 Private Acres With Majestic Evergreen Trees. Centrally Located Easy Commute To Woodinville, Eastside, Everett and Seattle. Meticulously Updated Throughout With New Roof, New Kitchen, New Bathrooms, New Inside And Out Paint. 1000 sq. ft. Master bedroom with digital bathroom, barn doors and large walk through closet, plus 6 more bedrooms. A library room on main floor, architectural light down hallway, need to see! Smart house additional features. Lots of outdoor entertaining places, potential hobbit houses in woods and so much more. Don't Miss Out On This Opportunity To Own This Awesome Estate Home Close To Schools, Restaurants, Shopping And Many Outdoor Activities.
- Interior:Forced Air, Heat Pump, Central A/C, Concrete, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet, Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, Skylight(s),
Heating & Cooling
- Heating:Central A/C, Forced Air, Heat Pump
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:3
- Half Baths:1
- 3/4 Baths:1
- Lot description:Paved
- Exterior features:Cable TV, Deck, Fenced-Partially, Gas Available, Patio, RV Parking
- Exterior materials:Cement Planked
- Square Feet:5800
- Garage spaces:2
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Style:14 - Split Entry
- Year built:1975
- Foundation:Poured Concrete
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Septic Tank
- Utility source:Public
- Utility features:Cable Connected, Natural Gas Available, Septic System, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Connected
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:Snohomish
- Elementary School:Cathcart Elem
- Middle School:Valley View Mid
- High School:Glacier Peak
- Original List Price:$2, 199, 000
- MLS #:1845331
- Buyer Agency Compensation:1.5
- Annual Taxes:$15, 000
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Listing Agent: David M. Hilbert (#NWM90077)
Listing Office: Real Estate 2000 Inc. (#NWM7314)
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!